Client Services Analyst, Officer
Who we are looking for:
This position is primarily responsible for providing Client services support and other Professional services projects for SSGX Software Clients in the Asia/Pacific region. This role will report into the Client Services Manager, APAC. Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of Global Exchange (SSGX). SSGX is a State Street business unit that provides data and analytics solutions to asset owners and asset managers, as well as banks and insurance companies. Global Exchange helps our clients make more informed investment decisions. Our broad product line provides a consistent way of looking at risk and performance from front to middle office.
Join us if making your mark in research for investment industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for:
As Client Services Analyst, Officer you will:
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Provide client service function to all existing clients in APAC
- Being part of the client services team, work through all the cases and have the ability to prioritize issues
- Work with clients closely in understanding their issues and coming up with meaningful solutions including work arounds and data fixes
- Work with teams based in the US for progressing client fixes and enhancements and have the ability to prioritize and combine client needs across the region to get better results for clients
- Work on Professional services projects, depending on the demand and the number of projects and be able to do multi-tasking
- Be very client centric, building strong relationships with client contacts and carry ownership and accountability on the issues clients raise
- Learn the Operating model of the new clients coming on board and work closely with Professional services to ensure smooth BAU transition
- Provide refresher training to clients as and when required
- Gain the product and business knowledge to review issues more holistically and providing solutions to clients that are tactical in the short term, whilst still pushing ahead with the strategic option
- Work closely with the Technical team to jointly work on some support cases, being effective with how we approach client issues
- Reach out to clients proactively and engage them actively on an ongoing basis to ensure the right level of support is provided at all times
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Insurance accounting knowledge is required and prior Software experience would be ideal
- Strong communication skills and client liaison experience is mandatory
- Software implementation project experience will be ideal
- Ability to document solutions and present it to client will be desired
- Ability to collaborate and work with cross-functional teams in the region and outside
- Bachelor's Degree Finance, Accounting, Business, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is mandatory
- Relational database experience (either MS SQL or Oracle) required
Travel to client offices may be required as and when required About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers