Fund Accounting Business Solution ,Officer
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Delivery (SSGD)- Fund Accounting Team in Hangzhou. With flexible pricing, valuation and in-depth reporting capabilities, our global investment accounting platform accommodates a wide range of industry segments, fund structures and securities types. Our local teams specialize in product and client type, and bring a deep understanding of the accounting practices to service clients globally.
As a recognized industry-leading service provider, fund accounting team is continuously seeking for process optimization with enhanced automation level. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
we have deep insight to different financial products and provide our professional solution to our clients globally What you will be responsible for:
As Business Analyst ,officer, you will:
What we value:
- Be responsible for the business requirements gathering, performing data analysis, profiling, data mappings, and subsequent technology solution implementations with applying best practice;
- Defining, analyzing, documenting business requirements and creating conceptual prototypes and mock-ups;
- Creating the project plan and reviewing with UHs to sign off the plan before execution; follow the project timeline to coordinate project activity and further develop project goals, policies;
- Hold regular meetings to keep all stakeholders updated in project progress and keep department head posted for potential risks;
- Evaluating the organization's technology use, thus recommending improvements in software applications and hardware instruments;
- Analyze complex problems, derive options, solutions and present in an understandable manner to stakeholders at multiple levels
- Promotes business requirements analysis best practices, tools and controls to improve processes and quality of service;
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Master or Bachelor degree in accounting, computer science or equivalent;
- 3+ years' industry working experience;
- Familiar with general IT and financial modeling tools;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects, prioritize work, establish deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor progress of project plan.
- Strong problem-solving skills and trouble-shooting skills. Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting own work and work of the project team
- Entrepreneurial interest and business sense.
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Strong in analytical thinking, problem solving, research, time management,
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong experience in programing in one of the industry's leading programming language (Python, Java, C++, etc) is a plus;
• Bachelor's degree or above and minimum 3 years' experience in related function About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers