Fund Accounting & Administration, Assc1
Job Description Who we are looking for
As an fund accounting administrator, your role will be responsible for produce Net Asset Value of funds for client as well as all transition booking, in accordance with current legislation, service level agreement, validity guideline and standing operational procedures., The focus is to well look after the client with highest terms of timeliness & accuracy. An excellent understanding of the client specific procedures, timely responding and escalating any issues during the day is required. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As F und Accounting & Administration, A1, you will
Key Accountabilities ：
1.-Responsible for collecting fund contracts and related service agreements, and in accordance with the fund contracts and related service agreements for the establishment of separate accounts for the fund, independent accounting, separate preparation of financial accounting reports and product statements;
2. Responsible for checking transaction records, capital accounts and securities account records to ensure the accuracy of the net asset value of the product and the net value of the product share;
3. Responsible for providing private equity fund managers with the data required for the issuance of asset management reports and statements at the end of the month, the end of the quarter, and the end of the year;
4. Regularly backup and archive all kinds of liquidation original data;
5. Assist the new business of the valuation and accounting system, the launch of the new version of the test and the verification of results and the collation and submission of system requirements; What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good sense of escalation awareness and risk awareness. Able to identify and resolve general or risk related issues, if and when they arise. Education & Preferred Qualifications
• Degree qualified in English, Banking, Finance, Business, Accounting or related discipline; or relevant work experience in a similar role preferable.
• Ideally 1+ years' experience in Custody market or Fund administration service institutions (Unit pricing and/ Unit registry) .
• A good knowledge of fund accounting operational concepts
• A good knowledge of AML/KYC requirements
• A good understanding of core registry processes
• Previous Unit Registry, finance and/or banking background is desired but not essential
• Ability to multi task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Professional English communication skills in both email written and verbal
• A desire to provide unsurpassed service by exceeding service levels
• Good time management skills, ability to multi task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good sense of escalation awareness and risk awareness. Able to identify and resolve issues in daily operations
• Flexible, adaptable and motivated person who is a Team Player and enjoys dealing with people Additional requirements
Fund qualification certification is a plus About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers