Fund Accounting & Administration, Officer
Who we are looking for
As a team manager, your role will be responsible for making sure all serviced agreed with client are delivered with high quality . The focus is to build team with high productivity, well manage stakeholder expectation, establish structured organization etc. Meanwhile as a people management, you are responsible team development, staff coaching etc. as well. You are responsible for problem solving with your department and escalate to high management when foresee potential risk. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Transfer Agnecy, officer you will
1. Fully own the work of the Fund Service Department;
2. Responsible for the management of daily management work, and achieve the goal required for this position
3. Supervise and guide the achievement of the work goals of the employees in this department
4. Responsible for the organization system construction, policy/guideline construction and team construction of private equity investment fund service business;
5. Responsible for drafting and implementing regulations and operating procedures related to the services of this department;
6. Responsible for the risk control of the private equity fund service business to ensure that the business is carried out legally and in compliance;
7. Master the industry dynamics and timely adjust the development ideas of the fund service business system What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good sense of escalation awareness and risk awareness. Able to identify and resolve general or risk related issues, if and when they arise. Education & Preferred Qualifications
• Degree qualified in English, Banking, Finance, Business, Accounting or related discipline; or relevant work experience in a similar role preferable.
• Ideally 5 + years' experience in Custody market or Fund administration service institutions (Unit pricing and/ Unit registry) .
• A good knowledge of fund accounting operational concepts
• A good knowledge of AML/KYC requirements
• A good understanding of core registry processes
• Previous Unit Registry, finance and/or banking background is desired but not essential
• Ability to multi task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Professional English communication skills in both email written and verbal
• A desire to provide unsurpassed service by exceeding service levels
• Good time management skills, ability to multi task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good sense of escalation awareness and risk awareness. Able to identify and resolve issues in daily operations
• Flexible, adaptable and motivated person who is a Team Player and enjoys dealing with people Additional requirements
Fund qualification certification is a plus About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers