IT Asset Management, Officer-1
FlexNet Management Suite Processing
Metrics and Reporting
- Review contract documents to interpret terms and conditions of contracts for software licensing.
- Identify documents relevant to software licenses & entitlements
- Assist is developing Standard Operating Procedures for administration of the FNMS application.
- Create records into FMNS to establish license position
- Responsible for reviewing purchase records to identify procured software licenses.
- Work closely with other team members to produce software compliance reports.
- Assist and contribute to additional projects and deliverables related to software licensing optimization.
- Participate in the development, implementation review, and revisions of compliance procedures and systems within IT Vendor Management and Procurement.
- Assist with the establishment of key software asset reporting metrics and supporting tracking procedures and reporting framework for reviews as it pertains to overall software compliance.
- Track and manage inventory issues and exceptions in FNMS system.
- Proactively identify gaps and discrepancies in FNMS discovery datasets.
- Percent coverage in FNMS of vendors and contracts versus inventory of vendors and contracts maintained by procurement.
- Timely response to observed license imbalances
- Design and draft custom views and reports with the goal to close gaps in compliance reporting and assist with the management of vendor software license positions.
- Education: undergraduate BSc, MBA preferred.
- Familiarity with best practice for Asset Management processes and tools, minimum 1 year professional experience in Asset Management or related field.
- Excellent written and spoken English language fluency, experience with contract and legal language.
- Strong computer skills specifically with Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with software licensing models, including various forms of enterprise licenses, opensource, freeware/shareware etc.