IT Prog/Proj Mngmt&BA,SrAssc
Why this role is important to us:
What you will be responsible for:
- The role will be responsible to analyze market data and vendor billing model, collect and summarize business unit data requirements, and research to design cost-saving optimization solution for business unit usage.
What we value:
- Work closely with product owner to understand business requirements and their priorities;
- Analyze received business requirements, and break them into finer detail levels, and agree on their acceptance criteria with product owner;
- Assist product owner to interact with agile rooms regarding requirement clarification, process administration, DEMO walk through/approval, and production checkout/ validation;
- Convert business requirements into system specifications, and work closely with agile rooms to make sure no understanding gap, and the correct business values/ priorities are achieved;
- Continuously monitor and collect system run time information and provide feedbacks to product owner to ensure the correct business values/ priorities are achieved;
- Provide proactive and timely support to production monitoring and response regarding any production issues, and keep improving application resiliency;
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Solid knowledge in financial service industry, especially about back office operation. Knowledge in fund accounting will be a strong plus;
- Solid analysis skills and be able to do data mining/ analysis using SQL client, and/ or script languages. CFA charter holder will be a strong plus;
- Solid communication skills and proficient in English speaking, reading and writing - CET4 is a must;
- Good project management knowledge and skills will be a strong plus, PMP certification is preferred;
- Open, self-motivated and good teamwork spirit. Be able to melt into a new environment and team quickly, and interface with different styles of people, and achieve best outcomes;
- Stay focused, can work under pressure when necessary and no confliction with personal schedule in the following year;
About State Street What we do.
- Bachelor's degree or above in finance/ economics/ accounting or related majors, with 3+ years in financial industry;
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers