Java Web Developer Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
This is Java Web developer position in State Street Enterprise Recon Platform, Post-settlement Lifecycle Management (PLM) project. PLM is built with J2EE technology, including Struts, Spring, Hibernate, MQ, JSP, JS, GWT etc. The responsibility for this position includes requirements analysis, design and implementation. You will be in agile team and work closely with global project team members. The position is in Hangzhou. What you will be responsible for:
As Java Web developer ,Sr Assc, you will:
What we value:
- Manage and participate in product discussions in the business area of the company's project, deeply analyze and understand product requirements, and participate in product prototype
- Responsible for the implementation of the project with both Front-end and Back-end technologies, output the design plan in line with the product attributes, and lead the team to provide high-quality design content in teamwork
- Work closely with global team to understand the requirement efficiently and guarantee deliverable quality.
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- 3 years or more of java & web experience, sensitive to user experience, and refined design portfolio (quality is greater than quantity)
- Familiar with the research & development and iteration process of Internet products
- Have rich design experience and strong innovation ability for data visualization
- Componentized design thinking to improve design and front-end & back-end implementation efficiency
- Excellent aesthetic ability, good at research and analysis, great interest and unique insights in full-stack design
- Bachelor's degree or above and minimum 3 years' experience in Java & Web development
- Familiar with PL/SQL, Oracle, Git, RTC
- Rich Web UI experience is preferred, such as GWT, React JS etc.
- Strong learning ability, interested in the combination of technology and design and desire to explore
- Basic English reading and writing skills. Strong spoken English skills is preferred.
- About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer