RGE is a group of world-class companies focused on resource –based industry, has a few business units and some are progressing top market leaders in China. You may browse our website on www.rgei.com.cn.
Currently, we are looking for senior level Financial Management Talents to join us for below roles to support our China business expansion:
1. Assistant Finance Controller – Based Jiu Jiang, Jiang xi.
2. Assistant Finance Controller – Based Rizhao, Shandong.
3. Deputy Business Controller - Based Xinhui, Guang Dong
- Relevant discipline in the areas of Accountancy, Finance, or Economics from good universities. Finance Degree /CPA/CFA/MBA preferred, with at least 15 years of work experience with ideally in manufacturing environment with cross border exposure.
- Minimum 5 years in a senior managerial position.
- Must possess strong analytical skills with a clear understanding and implementation of business processes and controls, cash and fund management.
- Reporting experience in all financial, management and compliance.
- Possess experience in cross border tax and legal entities
- Exposure to corporate controllership, corporate finance, IPO, merger and acquisition in a corporate environment
- Possess business acumen and strong leadership skills
- Hands-on with details without losing focus on big picture
- Sharp, fast to grasp issues of concern / continuous improvement and ability to relate to extended areas.
- Ability to lead and direct with firm resolutions
- Ability to strike a good balance between cost control vs value adding
- Driven, result-oriented with a can-do attitude, and adaptable to current and changing environment
- Strong EQ, with excellent communication skills across levels.
- Assist the financial controller Lead Finance function in business and cost controls, cash management, corporate finance, treasury, tax planning, budgeting, internal controls and overall corporate governance
- Provide strategic direction to the group and partner the business group head
- Partner business group to focus on business performance and growth, business sustainability and continuity
- Lead continual improvement in business operations, processes and internal controls
- Support and direct measures to ensure sustainable business decisions
- In charge of Budgeting, Cost control and Monitor operational cost/ process
- In charge of Cash and Working Capital Management
- Lead in Investment decision including capex review and IRR monitoring
- Support Corporate Finance program, eg. fund raising, IPO, merger & acquisition, prepare the Group to be deal ready; as well as conducting due diligence, negotiation and closing
- Recommend viable and sustainable legal entity structure
- Serve corporate office interests and requirements
- Organization building
- Long-term strategic planning and resource allocation for the Group
If you're interested, pls reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Referrals are also welcomed!