Leads the internal audit function to provide independent and objective assessments to help improve the quality and effectiveness of governance, risk management and internal control processes, and to accomplish company’s strategic objectives, using a risk based, systematic and disciplined audit approach.
- Oversee and manage the full spectrum audit function
- Provide independent and objective assessments to help improve the quality and effectiveness of governance, risk management and internal control processes, and enable company to accomplish its strategic objectives.
- Set the vision and strategic direction for the team and ensure that its stature, organization, strategy and resources are aligned with the company’s strategic objectives and corporate governance
- Lead, motivate and manage audit teams to fulfil the key attributes of internal audit profession
- Formulate an annual audit plan and monitor the execution
- Discuss business developments, organizational changes, key initiatives, audit, compliance and regulatory matters, emerging risks and concerns with management periodically
- Degree holder in Finance with CPA/CIA or any relevant professional qualification
- Minimum 12 years of experience in auditing or other risk control functions, preferably in financial industry with at least 8 years of experience at managerial level
- Knowledge of control requirements of banking industry and external applicable rules and regulations
- Strong sense of risk governance & control
- Excellent negotiating, influencing and conflict management skills
- Strong leadership capabilities to optimize the performance of the division
- Strong ability to interact well with different stakeholders and regulators