- Open to Negotiate
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Hudson China
- 20 Sep 17
We invite top AI talents around the world to build up brand new platform, striving to achieve your AI dreams to change the world with data science.
• This position focuses on AI applications using deep learning and machine learning approaches. Machine learning solutions span image/object/video recognition, speech recognition, natural language processing, and information extraction from financial sector.
• Besides technical expertise, the candidate must exhibit ability to work in a highly cross-functional and collaborative corporate environment. The person must demonstrate the dedication and commitment to creative problem solving and getting things done while enjoying teamwork to arrive at solutions for critical problems. Individual will also be required to work closely with investment and research field and end users to conduct technical and production proof points. Domestic and some international travel will be required.
• MS/PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Applied Mathematics, Machine Learning, or Robotics
• Deep theoretical knowledge and hands-on experiences in machine learning, natural language processing and visual object/scene reconstruction
• Solid research track record with peer-reviewed publications in top academic conferences and journals in the related areas
• Strong C/C++ programming skills, Familiar with Linux, Python, Parallel computing
• Experience with deep learning frameworks like Tensor Flow, MXNet, Caffe2, and PyTorch
• Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
• Programming and using FPGAs is a plus