Analyst, Client Service
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China Shanghai Shanghai Shi CN
- Permanent, Full time
- BNY Mellon
- 14 Aug 18 2018-08-14
Analyst, Client Service
Treasury Services helps organizations conduct operations in the U.S. and internationally, assisting them in their efforts to optimize cash flow, ensure adequate liquidity and manage risk - all essential components to their success.
- Works with external clients to resolve day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Supports clients in addressing operational and technical questions or issues and ensuring requests are executed.
- Applies problem solving skills based on precedence and experience.
- Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provides clients information related to BNY Mellon products and services representing a limited number of lines of business and geographies and directs them to the appropriate resources, as needed.
- Leverages a general understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings. Monitors client inquiries and escalates non-routine or complex issues to the appropriate team member, as needed.
- Tracks information related to general client issues and needs to support business development efforts.
- Participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience. Supports a selected number of client accounts of limited complexity.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 3-6 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
- Knowledge of international payment and trade would be best.
- Strong client orientation, capability of work under pressure;
- Proactive & keen work attitude;
- Teamwork spirit, good interpersonal & communication skills;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to learn new products and understand products/clients issues comprehensively;
- Good command of Chinese and English, both verbal and written a must.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon Treasury Services understands our clients face profound challenges as they move, access and apply their cash and associated business information on a global basis. Here's where BNY Mellon Treasury Services can help by blending our award-winning cash management and global payments services into customized solutions in three strategic areas: Supply chain management - Access a suite of receivables, payables and trade finance solutions that can help reduce costs, increase efficiency and strengthen control.Client Access and Liquidity Services - Active and passive cash investment strategies combined with innovative transaction and reporting tools. Global Payments Services - High-quality, 24-hour processing and customer service for international payments, enabling our clients to make cross-border payments anytime, anywhere in more than 100 currencies.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: China-Shanghai-Shanghai
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70106
Organization: Global Client Support-HR12364
Requisition Number: 1810575