Application Support Engineer
local banking regulations CBIRC, PBOC and SAFE; systems EAST, 1104, CNAPS, E-draft, NUCC Responsibilities:
- Main responsibility is to provide application production support.
- Perform the business analysis in the application related projects, assist project manager to rollout the application with high quality.
- Production support to local applications and be level 1 support for global applications
- Perform the trouble shooting in case any production issue.
- Support incident and problem management process
- Maintain the local applications including business applications and regulatory applications
- Perform the application changes, understand the change request and be able to manage the change per bank change procedures.
- Assist on both regular and ad-hoc regulatory and management reporting requirement
- Working with the infra team to ensure a stable application production environment.
- Ensure all the support and management processes are in compliant with the standard procedures, group policies and regulatory rules.
- Play the administrator role for the local applications and support user access management
- Assist application lead and IT head to manage vendor to ensure service level provided.
- Bachelor degree, major in IT
- Over 5 years of experience in application support in banking industry
- Excellent knowledge of local banking regulations CBIRC, PBOC and SAFE.
- Excellent knowledge of local systems EAST, 1104, CNAPS, E-draft, NUCC, China Bond, CFETS, SAFE reporting
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams
- Knowledge of Database Administration, SQL, Linux, Windows
- Knowledge of MQ, tomcat, Jboss
- Knowledge of IT security
- Good command of English and Mandarin
- Good presentation skills
- Business analysis skills
- Banking knowledge
- Certification on BA, IT security will be advantage