See job description for details
About The Role
- Join an organisation that prides itself on diversity of people and thought
- Build a rewarding career in an innovative and collaborative environment
- Reports to the Head of technology, China
Role Location: ANZ Shanghai
Role Type: Permanent, Full time opportunity
As the Application Support Manager, you will be responsible for-
- Implementation of tools and processes in accordance with global standards for Service Management
- Develop application support services which are matched to business needs, and transparently reflect service performance and cost attributes.
- Execute the disaster recovery planning framework and processes
- Drive initiatives to improve service delivery processes
- Ensure technology solutions are based on standards and deployed globally
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Extensive experience in the IT department with a proven track record of different applications implemented
- Keen attention to details with the ability to work independently
- Results oriented and can work to tight deadlines
- Established problem solving ability that can manage multiple requests
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number CHI004532.