- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank China
- 11 Oct 17
Assistant Manager, Process & Delivery
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.1. Responsible for reviewing and assessing laws, regulations and Group policies for applicability & gaps and partnering with stakeholders to implement appropriate processes to ensure compliance, implement and maintain a robust and sustainable control environment in accordance with global-wide Operational Risk Framework.
2. Operate in close partnership with internal functional partners and external vendors to timely and efficiently drive implementation of new processes / operating models and process team-lead projects.
3. Ensure policies and procedures are updated following changes made in group policies / regulatory requirements. Write procedures, guidelines, drive system enhancement and the updating of associated sales documents, organize and provide trainings for internal users to facilitate understanding and proper execution.
4. Timely, accurately and clearly provide responses to inquiries on WM processes and procedures.
5. Other tasks assigned by line manager.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
Enter qualifications and skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.