- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank China
- 27 Nov 17
Assistant Manager, Process & Delivery
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.JOB PURPOSE
* Management and improvement of Wealth Management processes and control effectiveness aiming for a good long-run of WM business.
* Project and change management
* Compliance with Group policies and local regulation
* Governance Framework and risk management
1. Management and Improvement of Wealth Management Processes and Procedures
* Responsible for reviewing and assessing laws, regulations and Group policies for applicability & gaps and partnering with stakeholders to implement appropriate processes to ensure compliance.
* Leverage best practices from other countries to simplify processes to free up front-line capacity and improve client experience, embedding effective control measures.
* Ensure policies and procedures are updated following changes made in group policies / regulatory requirements, which must be properly documented and endorsed by internal functional partners.
* Write procedures, guidelines, drive system enhancement and the updating of associated sales documents, organize and provide trainings for internal users to facilitate understanding and proper execution.
2. Project and Change Management
* Operate in close partnership with internal functional partners and external vendors to timely and efficiently drive implementation of new processes / operating models, system enhancement, global standardization and other process team lead projects.
* Analysis existing and potential operational impacts from the change implemented, ensure risks and issues are well identified and managed.
* Lead finalization of business requirements, work out the implementation plan, and drive for timely delivery meeting the required level of accuracy.
3. Risk Management
* Implement and maintain a robust and sustainable control environment in accordance with global-wide Operational Risk Framework.
* Identify control improvement for remediation post internal / external audit or regulatory inspection, whilst driving / assisting in building out action plans with relevant units.
Qualifications and Skills
1. Bachelor degree holder with at least 4-5 years experience in Multinational Banks / Insurance Company.
2. Sound knowledge of Banking operations, regulatory compliance and risk management.
3. Hands-on experience on process management / business control in Wealth Management especially in Bancassurance is preferred.
4. Superior problem solving with an end-to-end mindset and great attention to detail.
5. Strong time and stakeholder management skill, highly motivated self-starter with flexibility and adaptability to tight deadlines and changing priorities.
6. Effective communication and strong interpersonal skill.
7. Fluent in Mandarin & English both reading and writing are mandatory.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
Enter qualifications and skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.