Associate Credit Analyst
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China Shanghai Shanghai Shi CN
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
Primary role of Credit Initial Work and Credit Administration duties i.e. researching, financial spread-sheet inputting, preparation of Scorecard, timely updating of Credit database, preparation of periodic & ad-hoc reports, proper maintenance of credit database and other credit administration work as required.
- 1-3 years’ credit analysis &/or credit support experience in a financial institution.
- Degree-level education in a business, finance, accounting or numerate discipline.
- Strong command of spoken and written English and Mandarin, meticulous with strong research abilities.
- The ability to quickly learn and work independently and reliably with reasonable supervision; a strong and capable self-starter
- Performing periodic and ad-hoc credit administrative duties.
- Personal characteristics: a team player – driven and ambitious – hard-working and flexible. Able to take and handle responsibility. Resilient and enthusiastic. Confident and effective communicator.
- Meticulous / financial assessment skills / understanding
- Responsible for initial credit process including researching, financial spread-sheet inputting, preparation of Scorecard, timely updating of Credit database.
- To conduct market, industry & client research (ROC Searches, annual statements, credit rating etc) &/or attend to ad-hoc assignment from time to time.
- Timely and close monitoring of China portfolio ensuring potential delinquent counter parties are being escalated to Credit Manager / Credit Analyst at early symptoms stage. Monitor quality of the portfolio by tracking weekly excess / past dues, Risk Triggers, Covenants and other credit conditions ensuring compliance to policy.
- Ensure timely & quality submission of quality routine& ad-hoc reports.
- To ensure proper maintenance of credit database and ensuring audit readiness at any time.
- internal: Traders, Operations Staff, Treasury, Structured Trade Finance, Legal
- External: Credit Insurance providers, external legal counsel.