- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Feb 18
Associate Director - Structured Finance Risk Management
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Conduct market research and business development, apprehend different Chinese Structured Finance market participants' needs for data, model, analysis, software platform and promote Moody's product to fit these needs.
- Work with marketing and sales team, help developing and presenting pre-sales materials and client proposals.
- Work with product team to create product strategy, help with product design and create development requirements.
- Work with project team and clients for custom implementation projects, help with solution proposal and project management, to ensure on time and quality delivery.
- A degree in economics, finance, engineering, mathematics, statistics or other quantitative field is a must. Ph.D. is a major plus.
- At least 7 years of experience in consulting or financial services firm, with extensive and hands-on knowledge in Chinese Structured Finance market.
- Experience in issuance, modeling and credit risk analysis of Structured Finance investment modeling a big plus. This refers to familiarity with the securitization process and the associated credit risk industry practices.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is a must.
- High proficiency of MS Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Matlab/VBA/or other programming tools.
- Strong communication skills both in writing and speaking
- May require 50% travel APAC/ Greater China Region
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.