- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Nov 17
Asst Dir-Risk Management
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Manage a small project team to effectively deliver solutions for clients. The solutions can be models, software, data, various types of reports and analyses, as well as other customized products and consulting services (such as framework for internal risk monitoring platforms).
- Lead a project stream for implementation of structured finance risk rating models, including oversight and delivery of the methodologies for credit analysis of complex securities. Models typically require both quantitative and qualitative analysis for credit risk assessment, including developing new approaches and ideas to fit client needs.
- Responsible for maintaining the quality of all deliverables that the team provides to our customers.
- Working closely with client engagement team and sales team, including developing and presenting pre-sales materials and client proposals.
- A degree in economics, finance, engineering, mathematics, statistics or other quantitative field is a must. Ph.D. is a major plus
- At least 5 years of experience in credit risk analytics, quantitative finance, or consulting/ project management in an engineering or financial services firm.
- High proficiency of MS Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Matlab/VBA/or other programming tools
- Experience in credit risk management or structured finance modeling a plu. This refers to familiarity with the securitization process and the associated credit risk industry practices
- Experience in training, presentations and/or workshop facilitation
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is a must
- Strong communication skills both in writing and speaking
- Excellent client service orientation, previous consulting experience is a plus
- May require 50% travel APAC/ Greater China Region
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.