See job description for details
About The Role
- Great opportunity to contribute to the sound growth and enhanced controls of the Bank
- Exciting role within Internal Audit
- Reports to the Chief Audit Officer
Role Location: ANZ Shanghai
Role Type: Permanent, full-time
As the Audit Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the Chief Audit Officer (“CAO”) in developing the Annual Audit Plan, delivering internal Audit projects in line with the annual Audit Plan and reviewing specific business areas and assessing the adequacy and appropriateness of the risk controls in place.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for team leading and participating in audit projects primarily in China and may also work closely with the broader ANZ Group Internal Audit teams based in other locations to provide insight, expertise and audit delivery.
- Lead and complete audit projects，including Technology related reviews. Conduct research and fieldwork on components of an assigned work area within a business, working towards a clear understanding of the business drivers and risk profiles of the business.
- Create clear and concise working documents, addressing key risk areas with appropriately drawn conclusions, and demonstrating clear traceability of findings
- Ensure risk identification operationally is performed effectively, reducing where possible, the scope of the review without reducing the provision of assurance.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Extensive work experience with proven years of relevant experience in internal and external audit for banking financial institutions. Must have experience in designing fieldwork, executing fieldwork to high quality standards and drafting and communicating key audit messages and recommendations effectively.
- Tertiary qualified, ideally having completed, or working towards completion of Professional (CPA/CA/CIA/CISA) or Post Graduate qualifications. Experience with Financial Crime, Technology general controls and/or local banking regulations and compliance principles would be an advantage. IT audit qualification and relevant audit experience would be an asset.
- Develops good working relationships with stakeholders on audits. Communicates sometimes difficult messages with courage and overcomes resistance to audit work and recommendations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, in English and Chinese, as well as excellent listening and interpreting skills.
- Constantly delivers on assigned goals and strives to better these goals despite obstacles, setbacks or uncertainty.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number CHI004891.