Banking Sector Finance Manager China level
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China Shanghai Shanghai Shi CN
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half China
- 18 Apr 18 2018-04-18
This position is an essential provider of support services to Management, the Branch Head, Head of Office and business units in the areas of accounting, tax, budget, reporting and regulatory compliance matters.
- Review and take accountability for accurate and timely month/ half-year/ year end closing procedures, production of management reports, regulatory returns, taxation matters and subsidiairy statutory accounts;
- Deliver bank values of integrity, accountability, collaboration, excellence and service everyday. To supervise the finance team and help to create and maintain a team culture consistent with the bank's values;
- Strong change and continuous improvement minset, able to enhance process through automation, leading the design of innovative solutions and simplifying processes while enhancing the quality of reports and insights;
- Strong Financial Control focus including responsibilities in relation to Reconciliation and Balance sheet attestation;
- Ensure compliance with China and the Group's accounting standards, regulatory requirements and tax regulations;
- Active participation in the budgets preparation process;
- Build strong relationships with internal and external auditors.