- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Shanghai
- 29 Nov 17 2017-11-29
We are looking for a CFO for well-known international hedge fund platform . Our client has fast booming business with great expanding potentials as well as flexible working atmosphere.
- This role will be to partner and advise the local CEO and management team on strategic issues.
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for overall finance function including not limited to Finance accounting (legal entity control, accounts payable, payroll, reporting and planning), Tax, Middle Office (I.e. Product Control), Capital and Cash Management
- Finally, you will also manage & build a team of professionals that support and control the business.
- Ideal candidate will have at least 15 years of work experience in financial sectors.
- You need to be suitably experienced, knowledgeable, strategic yet hands-on, self-confident, a strong communicator who can challenge all key stakeholders when required.
- You will also have solid local work exposure before with successful track record in dealing with China regulators and governments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, fluent Spoken English and Mandarin.