CIB - Applications Support - Associate
- Based on experience
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- J.P. Morgan
- 08 Feb 18 2018-02-08
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
- Be part of China CIB Technology team which responsible for all China related Corporate banking and markets application/system, including business requirement collection and understanding, technology system design/implementation, application and production management, third party vendor management, and regulatory/compliance management.
- Application/production support for China markets, banking and treasure services applications, production services and related environments including local applications and regional applications
- Work with technology/operations/risk/compliance for Audit/Risk control/regulatory report
- Manage technology related TPO/vendor contract/expense etc.,
- Provide Project supports and manage tech fresh project
- Provide UAT test support for local/regional projects
- Prefer candidate with good industry experience in the banking/treasury services/markets.
- Support experience on payment and regulatory application (CNAPS, ECDS, Multibank, CIPS, AML, RCFE, BOP and CBRC EAST etc.,)
- Confident, professional and fluent communicator. Fluency in English language (spoken and written)
- Application/software Development background (including end to end software development life cycle (SDLC) experience)
- Previous hands on production support management experience essential (minimum 3 years)
- Strong infrastructure (hardware, operating systems, networks, database, firewall, internet) knowledge and experience essential
- Demonstrable experience of working to resolution complex issues involving multiple groups. Strong analytical skills required and should have a natural ability to research and resolve complex systems, application and business issues
- Strong analytical and creative thinking skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Experience of international payments clearings and the technology used to process payments
- Be able to work under pressure and work independently, excellent relationship building and networking skills
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran