C++ Low Latency Developer - Quant Trading House
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Aptitude Asia
- 24 May 19
Our client is a HFT/Prop-trading house with global existence, one of the strongest player in the market. We are looking for a high calibre technologist to joining a group of passionate people in technology and trading, solve challenging problems in a collaborative environment, and you will have a high exposure to the business. This role is based in Shanghai, China.
- Design, develop and maintain high performance, low latency trading applications and infrastructure
- Benchmarking and tuning critical software services to achieve optimum performance internally
- Work closely with Portfolio Managers, Traders, and Technologists to deliver top notch solutions for APAC
- Provide tactical and strategic solutions to meet business requirements
- Provide support to resolve technical issues and implement preventative measures
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 3+ years of software development experience in a trading environment
- Technologists who are passionate about technology and trading, who never stop learning and discover new technology.
- Expertise in developing low latency trading applications
- Strong in C++ in LinuxOS
- Experience in developing cross-platform multithreaded applications
- Sound exchange and market data knowledge
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent working attitude, proactive, a self-starter, most importantly, a team player.
To apply, please kindly submit your CV to email@example.com