China Securities Company - GIB Real Estate Analyst
About our Securities Company
China represents one of the largest opportunities for many of our clients and JP Morgan globally, and is a critical component of our growth plans in Asia Pacific. With the country's continued liberalization of the financial sector, including its most recent announcements regarding majority foreign ownership of securities companies, we are committing ourselves to building out a world-class securities company in China. About Investment Banking
J.P. Morgan is one of the world's top-tier global investment banks. We advise clients on corporate strategy and structuring and executing of complex M&A transactions, help them raise capital, make markets in financial instruments and provide sophisticated risk management services. This capability supports an outstanding network of relationships with corporate and institutional clients that lie at the heart of our Investment Banking franchise. The main teams include: The role:
You will join on a global program at Global Investment Banking Team. Working with a broader team in the region, you will be provided with opportunities to be involved real-time in transactions that may include frequent travel. Responsibilities include:
- Working as a part of the deal team to support seniors in deal origination and execution.
- Contributing to the production of presentation materials, prepare transaction documents, conduct due diligence and perform market and industry research.
- Performing financial valuation, discounted cash flow and multiples based analyses.
- Building and using financial models.
- Executing client transactions from start to closing.
- Providing project management support to senior team members.
- Applying the firm's approach and policies for managing risks.
- Fluency in written and spoken Chinese and English
- Attainment of all necessary CSRC licenses (or any other licenses / qualifications as required) for carrying out securities and other regulated activities
- Prior working experience in an investment banking front office role.
- Strong accounting, finance, quantitative and business writing skills.
- A well-rounded academic background from a top tier educational institution.
- Understands transaction cycle and the steps in the process and is execution oriented.
- Impeccable communication details with the ability to effectively interact with senior professionals, clients and key stakeholders in other line of business.
- Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently.