- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China Shanghai Shanghai Shi CN
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Shanghai
- 21 Aug 18 2018-08-21
Our client is a leading bank corportion looking for Compliance Officer to support their expand business in Shanghai.
- Responsible for the sustained attention and implement the latest developments of the laws and regulations in a timely manner of Compliance & AML on providing compliance recommendations to senior management local and regional.
- To summarize, organize and conclude the regulatory documents and establish and maintain the regulatory database;
- Developing and implementing a risk-based compliance management plans, and compliance guidelines;
- Preparation of the compliance and AML training materials and implementation of adequate and representative compliance and AML risk assessment and testing;
- Responsible for various reporting, consulting, application to regulators; responsible for the coordination of the various regulatory on-site inspection; participate in regulatory meetings and training; lead / implement self-examination required by regulators, and communicate with regulators in a timely manner;
- High sense of responsibility, integrity and quality, logical thinking, strong analysis and judgment capability, and excellent communication skill.
- Strong knowledge in prevailing regulatory requirements, including CBRC, PBOC and SAFE laws and regulation.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in compliance and AML function
- Good oral and written English.