- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China Shanghai Shanghai Shi CN
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Shanghai
- 22 Jul 18 2018-07-22
My client, one foreign bank with good reputation is looking to seek a Global Markets Corporate Sales Director role, mainly responsible for selling the products of the GMD to existing customers of the Bank and liaising with other areas of the Bank with the aim of attracting business from potential new customers.
- The role will be responsible for marketing products by speaking with customers about their needs, financial markets and propose suitable ideas and recommendations. The approach varies according to the customers and the products.
- You will also be responsible for some aspects of transaction structuring and work with structuring teams to provide support in developing new or complex transaction structures.
- Besides, one of the key responsibilities is to originate transactions from clients and co-ordinate the efficient execution of the trading desk.
- You will also formulate marketing plans and relate these to marketing opportunities and develop knowledge of client needs and co-ordinate the Bank's efforts to service customer
- You will need at least 6-8 years in financial services and sales experiences with a Bachelor's degree, preferably with major in Trade Finance or Economics.
- You will also have strong leadership and client skills required in order to drive business and strong communication skills to articulate operational and regulatory requirements to internal and external parties.
- You must possess strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Fluent Mandarin and English are also required.