Deputy Head of Credit department / Head of Credit department
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Full time
- Permanent, Full time
- VTB Capital
- 18 Sep 18
The role will be based in VTB Shanghai Branch. Depending on the profile it could be a Deputy Head of Credit department or Head of Credit department.
- This position functionally reporting to HO credit and other respective departments / divisions
- Ongoing communication with HO credit and other respective departments / divisions
- Financial analysis of corporate customers’ financials for VTB SH and VTB HK Commodities team
- Preliminary rating of corporate customers based on provided financials for VTB SH and VTB HK Commodities team
- Drafting Term sheets based on requested transactions and client’s financial analysis
- Drafting local Credit Committee proposals and HO Decisions for proposed credit deals
- Draft facility documentation under PRC law, review with Legal counsel and negotiate wording with the client
- Monitoring of Loan Facilities, confirm proper usage of funds by checking supporting documents, generate and review periodical monitoring reports
- Prepared Reports for Credit Risk Factor Monitoring of existing clients on a monthly basis
- On a monthly basis, prepared and submitted to Accounting Loan Loss Provision Rates
- On a monthly basis prepared Russian Economic Overview (Regulatory requirement)
- Quarterly prepare China Economy Update (Regulatory requirement)
- Conduct Semi Annual Industry Analysis of existing and potential clients (Regulatory requirement)
- Provide credit information for Chinese regulatory reporting
- MBT (Chinese regulatory reporting system) regulatory reporting
- Update VTB SH Credit Procedure
- Together with coverage, undertake country credit strategy paper annually
- Manage VTB SH Credit Committee Meetings.
Key Competencies & Qualifications
The person is expected to be a senior credit risk professional with more than 12 years’ experience in corporate banking and credit function. He/she will supervise 1 or 2 credit analysts in the team.
We are looking for a professional with fluent English, Mandarin/Russian.
The person is expected to be a graduate from one of the leading Universities.
The person should be exceptionally motivated, ambitious and intellectually curious; enthusiastic team player with strong analytical skills; results-focused achiever, responsible and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.