Developer - Java
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China Shanghai Shanghai Shi CN
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 17 Mar 18 2018-03-17
See job description for details
Position Description for Entitlement Analytics Developer.
Technology & Information Risk (TIR) organization within Morgan Stanley is responsible to allow the Firm to manage its technology and data related risks through implementing proactive, comprehensive, and consistent practices across the Firm to protect franchise while capturing business opportunities. Access management (AM) team which falls under TIR organization, provides solutions that span all aspects of entitlement management, including change management during employee lifecycle events, review, provisioning, de-provisioning, auditing, reporting, adoption of applications using both in-house custom products and vendor products. AM team is driving a new Strategic Analytics platform (Entitlement Analytics), which will leverage the data analytics and machine learning to enhance the existing access management control and reduce entitlement risk. Entitlement Analytics is built on spark to leverage the algorithms like KMeans, collaborative filtering to analysis entitlement risk, meanwhile it will provide one self-service web site to the users.
Daily tasks include but not limited to:
- Work with global architect team to propose and define strategic architecture with high performance and scalability.
- Accountable for high quality code, unit test scripts and also deliver on time.
- Monitor and involve in maintenance and support of the production environment.
- Strong experience on large scale web based application development.
- Solid experience on Java, Spring MVC, RESTful, Java Scripts.
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) using JUnit (or equivalent).
- Experience with software design patterns, unit testing, performance / memory analysis, and n-tier service-oriented architecture.
- The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker who can execute tactically, be a self-starter, with the ability to multi-task, thrive in a fast-paced team environment and be able to proactively anticipate, identify, and resolve problems.
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Script languages, like perl or python - Unix/Linux - DB2/Sybase or Oracle - Experience of access management
- Business intelligence experiences, like Boxi or QlikView