- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank China
- 09 Feb 18
Digital Banking Manager
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Digital BankingScope of Role:
· Assist to rolloutchannel functionalities to support key Retail Banking propositions in China
· Digital Project Governance and co-ordination
· Digital Service management for BAU support
· Feasibility study of new ideas
· Track and manage the reliability of digital channels by working with key T&O counterparts in country and group
· Act as the digital service manager for digital channels
· Assist and cooperate with related stakeholders to make sure projects delivered on time
· Perform and involve related UAT to ensure CRs and enhancements release with no defects.
· Monitor all counterparts (Frontline/RCC) comply with the procedures and aware of new features.
· Coordinating with Technology and Operation team to manage overall reliability of remote channel.
· Customer feedback consolidation and filter out the real/potential opportunity
· Perform market research and identify the potential opportunities to develop digital channel strategies and drive business growth
· University degree preferably in business or technology
· 5- 8 years working experience preferable in financial industry
· Relevant experience in managing and launching business or digital projects which include implementation of a technology platform.
· Strong technical sense and business acumen
· Strong execution ability to manage, coordinate to fix or launch digital functions
· Resilience, with sense of responsibility, communication and interpersonal skills.
· Acute in identifying opportunities and resolutions.
· Result-oriented and strong execution skills
· Good command of written, spoken English and Chinese
Relevant exposure to each of the specific value streams will be advantageous to your application:
· In depth understanding of existing SC RB China's systems or processes
· In depth understanding of digital trends in China or/and overseas
· Relevant experience in distribution/digital development preferably with a financial institution