The business is growing their portfolio in China and seeks to appoint a Director of Asset Management to working closely with the country head and investment team to take on a senior position in the group.
- Real Estate Special Situations and NPL portfolio with a global investment manager
- Leading Asset Management across the portfolio in China
- Based in Shanghai
Our client is a top-tier, global private equity real estate business focused on special situations and NPL investment within the real estate sector. The business is growing their portfolio in China and seeks to appoint a Director of Asset Management to working closely with the country head and investment team to take on a senior position in the group.
Reporting to Head of Real Estate for Asia Pacific, you will be responsible for a complex portfolio of assets and NPLs across Greater China from an asset management perspective you will be responsible for;
- Real estate asset management including post acquisition transition, valuation, budgeting and disposition.
- Managing and enhancing the assets
- Oversight of finance and loan structuring
- Advise on development and ensure financial performance.
To be successful in this position you should possess the following attributes:
- Degree qualifications in either a Finance or Real Estate related discipline
- 10+ years of practical experience in asset management
- A strong track record of managing a complex real estate portfolio across China
- Experience working in an international team
- Fluency in English and Mandarin language skills are essential.
To explore this opportunity further please contact Alice (firstname.lastname@example.org).