We have a high performance culture and is devoted to nurturing our most valuable asset – our people. We are now seeking an Internal Communication professional to help drive our firm-wide communication strategies.
We are now seeking an Internal Communication professional to help drive our firm-wide communication strategies in our Shanghai / Shenzhen office.
- Oversee internal communications for the Firm by working with the firm’s leadership to plan and deliver effective communication programmes
- Lead the communications strategy, approach, planning and delivery that aligns with the business strategy and brand
- Tailoring strategic messaging for leaders, drafting and designing communications collateral, segmenting audiences and approaches
- Bring innovative and creative thinking to the table, working with leaders to introduce fresh approaches to delivering internal communications
- Lead change communications for the business working closely with various stakeholders
- Lead team of internal communications specialists
- Work collaboratively with the wider Communications community (including marketing and external Communication teams), and liaise frequently with regional and global internal Communication teams to ensure consistency and links between global branding and Firm wide messages
- University degree holder in communications, journalism or social sciences
- 15 years of experience in communications at a sizable international company with demonstrable passion for and extensive exposure to internal communications
- Superior written and oral communications and ability to develop simple messages in a complex environment in English and Mandarin
- Strong sense of how to add value as an internal communications professional, making a solid contribution to the business
- Credible stakeholder management and gravitas to deal effectively with senior leaders
- Strategic thinker who can deliver without losing sight of big picture
- Experience in variety of digital channels including intranet, social collaboration tools, video as well as e-newsletters
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Team player and people management
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines in fast changing environment
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.