See job description for details
About The Role
- Career progressing opportunity
- Come work for an adaptive, resilient, and socially responsible organisation
- Reports to the Manager of IT
Role Location: ANZ Shanghai
Role Type: Permanent, Full time opportunity
As the Engineer for End User Support , you will be responsible for-
- Ensure all hardware and software installations and routine upgrades are implemented according to group standards and policies
- Liaise with International Support for issues related to technology requirements, support, problem resolution, upgrade and maintenance of system
- Maintain accurate log entries of all problems and resolution with appropriate levels of supporting documentation
- Process improvement projects as required
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Established IT experience
- Extensive PC skills with proficiency in operating different MS application such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc
- Good ability to set priorities and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Results oriented and keen attention to details
- Proven organisational abilities and keeps a positive attitude in a workplace
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number CHI004530.