Executive Director, BD
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China Shanghai Shanghai Shi CN
- Permanent, Full time
- Redpath Partners Hong Kong
- 24 May 18 2018-05-24
Located in Shanghai, leading real estate developer across APAC region, lucrative salary based on experience
- Located in Shanghai
- Leading real estate developer across APAC region
- Lucrative salary based on experience
Our client is a leading real estate investment management company across APAC region. With a growing business, the Company requires an Executive Director to participate in business development and performance driving. The position will work closely with the top management team.
- Source and identify possible new business opportunities with solid experience in credit products or rental apartment assets.
- In charge of details of execution and solve all possible problems to close real deals.
- Coordinate and manage both internal and external resources for deal execution.
- Build and maintain broad and close relationships with market players for possible business opportunities and sources of capital.
- Build and manage an effective team to grow and manage the new business once successful and fully responsible to the performance of the business and the team.
- Provide regular and on-demand reports and data analysis to investor and management.
- Complete other tasks from the management.
- Bachelor and above degree, with 10+ years of business development related experience preferably with a leadership role of similar experience in trust companies, banks and investment companies.
- Good knowledge and broad networks in PE, investment, capital and real estate market.
- Solid track record of closed deals as leading player.
- Strong analytical skill and financial management knowledge, sensitive to numbers. Detail oriented with a focus on deliverables.
- Innovative in ways of adding value to the business and willing to take on new challenges.
- Team player and strong interpersonal skills.
Please note, if you haven’t been contacted within 4 weeks then the role is no longer live. However, we will keep your details on record and be in touch if another relevant opportunity comes up.
To explore this opportunity further please contact Chris Yang (email@example.com)