Financial Controller – Private Equity Real Estate Fund
- 100k per month
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China Shanghai Shanghai Shi CN
- Permanent, Full time
- Redpath Partners Hong Kong
- 13 Mar 18 2018-03-13
• Finance Accounting & Fund Operation Function • China Real Estate Development and Investment • Based in Shanghai
Redpath Partners are currently representing a real estate investment management business with operations in Hong Kong, working closely with a Chinese real estate developer. The group are now looking for an addition to their finance.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for proactively managing and executive the group accounting and financial activities of the group. These areas include all NAV accounting matters, establishment of financial controls and operating procedures, management of financial statements and reports at both the Fund level and company level. Also, you will oversee the private equity fund accounting and administration, investment transactions support and liaison with auditors/ lawyers/ banks/JV partners.
To be successful in this position, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Qualified accountant with 8 – 12 years’ professional accounting and finance experience
- University graduate in accounting or finance, preferable with a CPA qualification
- Previous experience in a similar position in private equity real estate fund operations. Experience in property sector is a plus
- Audit training or prior experience in dealing with auditors preferred
- Essential to have worked on APAC/China investments, with a good understanding of real estate investment
- Highly developed financial, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, flexible, team player, able to meet deadlines and work under pressure with ad hoc requests
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent language skills in English and Mandarin is essential
To explore this opportunity further please contact Chris (email@example.com) for a confidential discussion.