Healthcare Analyst - China Quantitative Insights (CQI) – Beijing
- You being part of Credit Suisse's Asia Pacific Markets division having responsibilities in our China Quantitative Insights (CQI) business and being the main health care writer and research analyst in delivering focused and professional client servicing, supporting the commercial efforts of the group.
- You responsibilities in providing, grassroots, data-driven insights to global and domestic clients including institutional investors, corporates and ultra-high net worth individuals on the China health care sector.
- You working closely with other regional and global Research desks, Sales and Trading teams, along with the HOLT platform.
- Your calibration, fine-tuning and in the improvement in your knowledge of China's health sector with the ability grasping the essentials of the pharma, hospital, regulatory and insurance landscapes as well as the essentials of foreign and domestic medical equipment and pharmaceutical firms operating in China in order to provide the very best in differentiated content and insight to clients across the bank.
- Your distillation of the nuance of China's health sector for non-specialist investors in Chinese and global health firms.
- Your contribution in improving, innovating the business, along with the day to day dynamics.
- Coordinating efforts and communications within the team ensuring all regulatory requirements are being followed.
- You widespread collaboration with diverse set of partners, related Markets teams across the organization in a highly global environment.
- 3+ years of relevant experience having covered the China health care sector from a financial institution, journalism or in a corporate environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and writing abilities in English, with professional proficiency in Mandarin required with the client base of focus in this role.
- Having a quick analytical mind and an ability to understand the significance of policy and market changes to the industry.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize task and meeting deadlines.
- Your strong attention to details, having the ability to work in tight deadlines along with you being highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Thinking ahead, finding answers and being engaging in growing with the ability to learn quickly.
- Being able to work within a diverse team environment and cross collaborating with connected teams regionally and globally.
- A real passion for improving, building and embracing change.