Human Capital Management, Experienced Hire Recruiting, Engineering - Shanghai
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB YOUR IMPACT
Are you an experienced, enthusiastic recruiter with a proven track record, seeking to expand your skillset in a world-class firm? Are you passionate about identifying talent, building and driving innovative strategies, and developing and maintaining strong client relationships? We're looking for a Vice President to join our Experienced Hire Recruiting Team in China and use their skills and market knowledge to bring the best professionals into the firm. OUR IMPACT
Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, its people.
The Experienced Hire Recruiting team determines hiring needs, creates sourcing strategy and manages full life cycle recruiting. We drive initiatives for creative sourcing strategies to ensure Goldman Sachs has a diverse recruitment pipeline. We present clients with thoughtful options based on intimate knowledge of the business, drive recruiting events and build and maintain strong relationship with various organizations and diversity groups to assist in non-traditional recruiting venues. We network internally and externally to develop and maintain candidate pipelines and partner with search firms to maximize their service to the GS account RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL:
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Take ownership of divisional recruiting and independently manage all aspects of sourcing, budget and recruiting strategy for multiple divisions in China, predominantly Engineering.
- Flexible to support Campus events and be part of our campus strategy
- Build close relationships with key stakeholders in the business in order to anticipate hiring needs, advise on market conditions and identify objectives
- Actively source and engage candidates up to the most senior levels
- Manage, monitor and review performance of vendors on Preferred Supplier's List
- Provide management reports and analysis to divisional management
- Initiate and drive a broad range of projects within the talent space
- Take ownership of the diversity recruiting agenda for your assigned divisions
- Oversee a team of sourcers and coordinators
- Take a leadership role within the Recruiting team, and potentially manage one or more junior recruiters
- Work with the wider Experienced Hire Recruiting Team to develop and execute the Firmwide recruitment strategy
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- At least eight years of recruiting/search experience in fast-paced, dynamic organizations
- Expertise within Investment Banking ideally with Exposure to engineering / technology landscape
- Proven track record in full-cycle recruitment of Managing Director-level candidates
- Experience recruiting across multiple jurisdictions in Asia (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English; other Asian languages advantageous but not essential
- Strong client focus, service orientation, and relationship building skills
- Ability to manage external vendors
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment, and execute without error across a wide range of competing demands
- Knowledge of or experience in Campus recruting a benefit
- Credibility to influence at the highest level within the division and firm
- Management experience (strongly preferred but not essential)
- Native Mandarin language required
- Bachelor's degree
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity