IT Project Manager
- 30k/m - 45k/m
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Half China
- 06 Feb 18 2018-02-06
The Company Our client is US listed MNC with more than 100 years history. This company provides products and solutions to various industries.
· You will manage complex projects with multiple work streams to enable business objectives
· Make significant changes on how a project is completed
· Lead business through project discovery and articulation of scope and cost projections as well as manage complex implementations.
· Identify and mitigates common project and business risks.
· Manages significant ambiguity.
· Work effectively with multiple stakeholder groups, matrixed organization with assistance
· Significant short to medium term BU/FN impact
· Builds trust across project team
· Interacts with senior leaders, partners with organizational stakeholders, internally and externally
· Effectively manage complex communication plans at all levels
· Involve in the business appropriately in strategic decision making and make timely and strategic decisions
Your Skills & Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Good and in-depth understanding for project management
· Good communication skills both in English and Mandarin
· Track record in MNCs with solid project management experience
· Strong analytical ability and project leading
What’s on offer?
· An exceptional career opportunity that will expand your skill set through diverse and challenging projects.
· The support of a dynamic and highly talented team.
· A chance to be rewarded for your creativity and innovative outlook.
· An exciting workplace and a role where no two days are ever the same.