Infrastructure Senior Manager-[C13-VP] 253207
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Citi China Company Limited 花旗中国
- 21 Sep 17
Infrastructure Senior Manager-[C13-VP] 253207
- Primary Location: China,Shanghai,Shanghai
- Education: Master's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 17062442
Job Function and Scope
- Be responsible to streamline the IT service support and delivery process, including but not limited to incident, problem, change, release, configuration, capacity, availability, service level agreement management in China;
- Responsibilities include development, communication, implementation, and ongoing revision of standards, procedures and methods to improve the operations stability and availability of technology infrastructure and CNDC in China;
- Interface with regional and global groups to align with management on the above process across CTI technical platforms like end users services, desktop, server & storage, DB & Middleware, network & voice domains, across BAU and project delivery;
- Support CTI country head to drive initiatives for process streamline, improve process effectiveness and efficiency result in customer service quality continuous improvement;
- Resource planning for the process ownership
- Roles and responsibilities across CTI technical platforms and BAU
- Service improvement plan (SIP) - goal setting and annual calendar planning
- Align to China regulatory guidelines, Citi China business requirement;
- Align to CTI China country head goals and objectives;
- Liaison with regional and global ITSA process owners, and Core Infra. domain managers;
- Co-with CTI China internal process owners and technical platforms;
- Coordinate for the Inter-Citi-Service-Agreement(ICSA) regular update upon Citi latest requirement;
- Coordinating with country technology application teams.
- Incident and problem: organize and lead the task force on incident and problem management in China CTI department across CTI technical platforms like end users services, desktop, server & storage, DB & Middleware, network & voice domain, assure the service quality KPIs continuously meet the annual target; timely escalate the incidents upon regulatory and management requirement;
- Change and release management: organize and lead the task force on change management in China CTI department and co-work with regional change/release management group, maintain change management service quality, especially on the major systems cut-over and upgrade, assure to meet the annual quality KPI requirement;
- Configuration management: coordinate with CTI platforms to streamline the configuration management accuracy ratio upon target, quarterly reconcile the configuration databases to measure the targets;
- Capacity management: streamlines the daily/weekly/monthly capacity monitoring, coordinate with business, technology apps teams and CTI platforms to solve the capacity management issues; coordination for the system capacity planning within project, especially coordination efforts for the clouding computing server farm capacity sizing and capacity control, also be responsible for the annual capacity planning process and coordination;
- Availability management: be responsible for the single point of failure (SPOF) assessment in project design/deployment, SPOF records annual review with CTI, technology teams and business seniors; track and report the important information system availability status upon annual goals.
- Coordinate with CTI control officer for the process quarterly management control assessment (MCA), compliance requirement for the process change and updates to the global/regional process owners;
- Interface with Internal Auditors (IA) and external auditors for the process related audits.
- Regular CTI China service reporting.
- Monthly deck for CTI China service quality scorecard and major initiatives covers CNDC.
- Escalating critical pending issue and major issues.
- Sound university degree on technology or engineering.
- Solid knowledge and experience on IT system operations.
- Datacenter operations experience is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience in leading IT team with people management, team building and leadership skills.
- Intensive understanding and experienced in ITIL.
- Experience in audit, compliance, ISO certification.
- Good command of English in both oral and written.
- Mature, responsible, hardworking, self-motivated, self-discipline and teamwork.
- Developed communication skill, firm and persistent personality, faster learner and ability of working under pressure.