Investment Associate, Private Equity Real Estate
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Redpath Partners Hong Kong
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
Redpath Partners are currently representing a Global Real Estate Investment Management business with a newly established investment team.
- Shanghai based
- Global Real Estate Investment Management
- Focus on investment in Greater China
Redpath Partners are currently representing a Global Real Estate Investment Management business with a newly established investment team. Using principal capital, the team will invest in land, development and project acquisitions in Greater China and require an investment professional to execute on transactions. The group focus on asset level investments (primarily in retail and commercial) and have an expansive portfolio in Greater China.
It is essential that you have Real Estate experience, this may be from buy- or sell-side, or candidates with investment experience within a developer may also be considered. Candidates must demonstrate an ability to execute deals, and have strong financial modelling skills and be able to run due diligence on potential deals.
- Take a key role in the acquisitions team to execute on transactions
- Prepare financial analysis and models of the Company’s ventures and projects
- Understand and report on all financial and tax issues
- Prepare research and background information on the venture(s), competitors, markets and other relevant areas
- Track and maintain both existing and new portfolio data and transactions
- Financial analysis of potential investments and capital expenditure projects
- Portfolio revaluations
- Financial modelling and forecast for investments and the Fund
- Feasibilities for developments.
- Degree qualified in finance or real estate related discipline with property industry exposure from a multinational investment bank, real estate PE firm and development
- Strong knowledge of underwriting assumptions for asset and platform level deals with a good command of Excel software and financial modelling
- Possess an understanding of regional property market dynamics i.e. behaviour, market conditions, valuation procedures, leasing procedures, risk management in a development context
- Fluency in English & Mandarin.
To explore the opportunity in more detail please contact Owen (email@example.com).