Managing director of health department
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Nov 17 2017-11-18
- Deal Sourcing, originating and analyzing investment opportunities in Healthcare Service industry and leading the investment process
- Monitoring the trend on a global scale, collecting economic and marketing data and relevant third-party report, establish investment framework.
- Analyzing business condition and investment value of potential targets.
- Investigating the potential targets, exploring the investment opportunities and submitting the investment proposals.
- Leading the investment project team and ensuring quality and content of materials (financial models, valuation analysis, due diligence, investment memorandums etc.)
- Negotiating during the transaction documentation process
- Developing and presenting internal memoranda and investment presentations
- Other responsibilities assigned by the top management
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in investment, experience in Private Equity, Corporate M&A or Secondary market investment are preferred.
- Familiar with leading Healthcare Service Groups like hospital groups, physician groups and senior care operators and deeply understand related industries in terms of its macroeconomics, business opportunities, trends etc.
- Well-organized self-starter who can manage a range of competing priorities and projects
- Well-connected to the investor and regulator community
- Strong judgment, critical thinking and written skills; ability to articulate and present ideas effectively both verbally and in written form
- Excellent leadership, management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage and exert influence to the division’s stakeholders – internal and external.
- Complete fluency in English.