Material Analyst - China Quantitative Insights (CQI) – Beijing
- You being part of Credit Suisse's Asia Pacific Markets division having responsibilities in our China Quantitative Insights (CQI) business and working closely with the existing team to generate investable analyses of material sectors based on fundamental research and data analysis.
- You responsibilities in generating investment ideas based on fundamental research and data analysis for global and domestic clients including institutional investors, corporates and ultra-high net worth individuals on the Materials sector in China.
- You working closely with other regional and global Research desks, Sales and Trading teams, along with the HOLT platform.
- Your building of detailed supply and demand models and in the improvement in your knowledge of China's materials sector in order to provide the very best in differentiated content and insight to clients across the bank.
- Your contribution in producing ad hoc analysis based on short-term market dynamics and improving, innovating the business, along with the day to day dynamics.
- Coordinating efforts and communications within the team ensuring all regulatory requirements are being followed.
- You widespread collaboration with diverse set of partners, related Markets teams across the organization in a highly global environment.
- Prior commodities experience; iron ore, nickel or NEV related metals preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and writing abilities in English, with professional proficiency in Mandarin required with the client base of focus in this role.
- A strong GPA academic background with bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in statistics, mathematics, computer science, finance or economics.
- Having a quick analytical mind quantitative skill set with and an ability to understand the significance of policy and market changes to the industry.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize task and meeting deadlines.
- Your strong attention to details, having the ability to work in tight deadlines along with you being highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Thinking ahead, finding answers and being engaging in growing with the ability to learn quickly.
- Being able to work within a diverse team environment and cross collaborating with connected teams regionally and globally.
- A real passion for improving, building and embracing change.