Officer, HR Operation
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities Process Management & SIP (Service Improvement Projects)
- Oversee end to end process effectiveness for processes within the scope of China HR Service Delivery in relations to migrated SLAs to GPS (including Payroll/HRBP/TA/Learning administration, etc.)
- Provide in country support to HR Transformation initiatives by facilitating and re-initiating migrations and process reviews/enhancements as appropriately aligned to the strategy.
- Actively manage and have robust governance over GPS (Global People Services) to ensure effectiveness of service to the Country
- Establish, document and track service level standards with GPS by establishing a monitoring mechanism to ensure required standards of GPS service quality
- Ensure quality participation in the Service Reviews by GPS and provide periodic feedback
- Review and establish effective communication model for BAU operations and current review meetings between Country SD and GPS
HR Risk & Compliance Management
- Governance on GPS on the country activities as per the SLAs
- Ensure 100% coverage of the POIs including signoff by the country
- Ensure the regulatory/appropriate approvals of re-initiated migration of country activities transitioning to GPS
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations, effective service level and risk management
- Timely escalation and mitigation of outsourcing risk and exposure detected via GPS service monitoring mechanism
- Attend Monthly SRC meeting with GPS/GBS
- Attend Weekly/Bi-weekly Catch Up meeting with GPS account manager or key GPS teams (Payroll/Shares/LA…)
- Attend Bi-weekly Catch Up meeting with AskHR team (GBS)
- Review local country HR operation processes to ensure these processes are delivered efficiently and effectively with governance model in place.
Partner and collaborate with Global People Services teams and in country teams across HR
- Support implementation of HR Risk Management framework in Country pertaining to migrated processes to GPS
- Identify and articulate forward looking risks for the country including transition of migrated activities which are not related to HR to its logical owner
- Monitoring of the monthly Controlled Sample Tests completed by GPS as applicable
- Ensure Operational Risk (OR) and Compliance requirements are met with migrated services
- Identify opportunities and implement plans to achieve continuous improvement with migrated services and processes
- Partner effectively with the relevant HR partners in Country and work closely with GPS teams in delivering the country Service Delivery requirements and agenda
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .