- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank China
- 31 Aug 17
Officer, Operations Support
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Provide support to the Ops Control Manager in developing, driving and coordinating a consolidated functional strategy, and actively participate in assisting strategy implementation; identify gaps and actions required to deliver these strategies.
* Closely monitor the development, implementation and performance of ops issues; Support regular business review meetings and conduct proactive data analysis on all metrics, including monthly financials, budgets, volume, capacity reports etc.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Assisting in analyse functional performance, including the review of scorecard metrics and other performance metrics. Research and analyse complex issues including ad hoc review work
* Assisting in preparing presentations, management reports and maintain relevant trackers.
Business Communication and Key Initiatives
* Assisting in coordinate presentation materials for all business plans and business papers.
* Assisting in coordinate team meetings and track all relevant actions
* Assist in effective communications among CIB & CB Operations
* Any other job assigned by LM
Qualifications and Skills
* Good organisational skills and attention to detail
* Experienced software application: Outlook (intermediary), Word (intermediary), Powerpoint (advanced), Excel (intermediary)
* Excellent written and oral communications skills
* Highly responsible, with strong integrity and ethics. Trustworthy and able to operate with confidentiality
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.