Premier Client Service Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Scope of Role: 职责和角色：
The Role Responsibilities
- To deliver simply first class service and advice to Wholesale Banking premier clients and internal Partners in all enquiries, problems, complaint resolution and other service-related issues.
- 在所有查询、问题、冲突解决, 投诉和其他与服务相关的问题上，向公司银行尊贵客户和内部合作伙伴提供一流的服务和建议。
- To be the Service Partner, working together with RMs, Product Sales, Operations and other key internal stakeholders to solve client issues. Identify opportunities and deliver the Bank's services.
- Builds relationships and report with key clients at the transactional/operational level.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Handle Premier Client daily enquiries and deliver qualified response to clients in timely manner.
- As first level staff, to record and help handle clients's complaints and escalate timely.
- Proactively anticipates clients needs and takes action
- Use clear and appropriate communication skills and face to face interaction
- Makes proactive calls and visits to clients to improve utilization of facilities, increase transaction volume, up/cross sell products and service and identify opportunities for channels and business referrals
- Engage RMs, Product and Operations Partners for input to client service issues, complaints, plans and reviews
- Timely and appropriate response
- Coordinates and leverages client and bank global network to deliver an effective solution
- Balance Client needs and workload
- Identifies and communicates work plan and escalates potential issues
- Works independently, taking ownership of issues and escalates as required to appropriate party
- Complies with laid out policies and procedures, maintains the Bank's reputation.
- BA degree
- 3-4 years experience of Customer Service in Bank
- Experience in Trade products is more preferable
- Fluent English in both spoken and written skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .