Receptionist & Administrative Assistant (6 month contract)
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China Shanghai Shanghai Shi CN
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of Montreal Asia
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
Under the direction of Operation Manager and guidance of Administrative Manager, this job is accountable for providing efficient daily administrative support to LOBs and managing administration related business in the branch, particularly in the reception area. The job is also accountable for assisting A&A to process internal and external payment and documentation filing.
A. Accountabilities on Administration Function
• Answer phone calls in professional manners and divert calls to relevant LOBs;
• Welcome visitors in professional manners in the reception area;
• Collect, register and distribute mails and packages;
• Manage meeting rooms and arrange reservation of meeting rooms for internal user;
• Assist to monitor office safety and environment tidiness and report any issues and concerns to management;
• Reserve hotel rooms and order air/train tickets for staff’s business trips and/or visitors from head office and/or other branches;
• Coordinate bank car reservations by LOBs; and arrange ground transportation for visitors from head office and/or other branches;
• Work environment maintenance like notifying property management to fix office facilities or adjust the air-condition temperature;
• Temporary access card management;
• To support/arrange branch’s internal and/or external diplomacy and branch events and/or projects;
• Update the telephone directory list and send it to the branch colleagues and relevant colleague of other branches
• Stationery management: keep and order stationery; letterhead & envelop printing; order and regularly check & make an inventory of toner storage;
• Canteen management: order distilled water & coffee bean and arrange regular machines washing & maintenance;
• New staff on-board preparation including stationery, name plate and name card;
• Make monthly payment, check the vendors’ statement of account, prepare expense claim form and allocate the expense to the using cost center;
• Other tasks if required by GM Office and Administrative Manager and related to A&A.
B. A&A support
• Payment check and record: amount, invoice and required approval check, register template payment record;
• Align A&A standard, file A&A related documentation within payment claim, related receipts, invoice check evidence and so on.
To deliver on these accountabilities, the incumbent must have the following authorities:
Information Access- This job has authority to access staff’s personal information including ID numbers, contact numbers; acknowledge branch organization chart.
This job requires the incumbent to interact with the following processes and/or groups:
Service providing- This job provides general administrative to each LOB within the scope of the branch and A&A support
Coordinating- This jobs works with other teams to complete Administrative work tasks and liaise with external network groups to facilitate internal and external events/projects and support A&A work.
SCOPE AND IMPACT
This job has direct impact on the achievement of key Administration objectives.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Diploma University Degree is a must;
- Working knowledge on secretarial and administrative function;
- Expert communication and relationship building skills;
- Planning and organizing skills and ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Proficiency in written and verbal English;
- MS Office literate (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Good oral English and Mandarin. Good English writing;
- Has a “will-do” attitude to work and can think independently how to do during work