- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 21 Sep 17
Are you gifted at assessing value and risk? Do you love to give advice, as well as educate? We're looking for someone like that who can:
• conduct valuation analysis within an industry, sector, or asset class
• convert industry knowledge into understandable investment opinions
• build and maintain financial models to evaluate historical information and generate projections
• provide investment recommendations based on modeling, valuation and risk assessments
• remain current on market developments to help frame investment strategies
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the equity research team in either Beijing or Shanghai
Your experience and skills
• experience in a role like this
• a good handle on accounting, including reviewing and interpreting annual reports and financial statements
• solid know-how of Microsoft Excel
• an excellent communicator, able to educate through the creation of innovative reports and presentations (you love this stuff, and it shows)
• inquisitive, organized and able to work independently
• fluent in English
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.