Risk Sales Specialist
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyd Morgan China Ltd
- 10 Oct 17 2017-10-10
- GGO China GTM sales specialist team seeks for a high energy, motivated professional for promoting Relationship on TR venues. - Candidates will possess excellent oral and written communication skills (in both Chinese & English) and will be working closely with our account manager, technology and sales teams. - The candidate will have experience in supporting established software and/or information services to risk segment from financial institutions and corporate. - They will be a proven self-starter, be able to manage account relationships, provide a high level of customer service and have an efficient level of technical product knowledge.
~• Responsible for developing and managing relationships with the company’s compliance officer, legal counsel, internal auditor, and other risk related role.
• Identify new opportunities to grow the revenues of Thomson Reuters Risk solution suite.
• Responsible for developing account strategies, making presentations and ensuring customer satisfaction
• Establish deep relationships in all areas of risk related segment from client
• Work with Account Managers/Sales to identify additional opportunities for increasing volume and revenue from existing customer base
• Achieve defined targets of volume and adoption of new products
• Identify new products or functionality enhancements to address clients’ needs
• Involved in internal testing and rollout of new products and functionality
• Training on risk products for users as required
• 5 or more years of proven sales experience in data or compliance related services. The candidate must be a highly professional, self-motivated and organized individual with a proven track record of exceeding targets.
• Key areas of competence are: Relationship Management, Client Services, Business Process Management, Workflow, and Project Management.
• Existing relationships within compliance professional, legal professional and risk professionals
• Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational capabilities as well as analytical and problem-solving skills are essential.
• Understanding of operational risk, AML, compliance is desirable.
Fluent in Mandarin and English(reading, writing and verbal communication)