- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
Are you interested in managing risk? We're looking for an entry level talent to assist the risk control team:
• Preparation and maintenance of daily market risk reports;
• Preparation, maintenance and verification of other risk reports, such as reports or reference material for the Risk Committee and regulatory report
• Liaising with our trading desks to review risk changes, providing explanation on risk versus Profit and Loss movements as well as developing more sophisticated reporting and analysis techniques;
• Assist in credit analysis on existing and proposed credit counterparties encompassing financial institutions, wholesale corporates, insurance companies, brokers, regulated funds, etc.
• Development of internally- / externally-driven local enhancements of the risk reporting framework.
• Support CRO in discharging entity level governance duties
• Administrative work, including maintenance of risk control policies and procedures and approval process records;
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will work in UBS Futures in Shanghai. We are a small entity covering futures business under UBS group.
Your experience and skills
- the Futures practitioners License
- at least 2 years of relevant experience
- strong communication skills, including English and Mandarin both verbally and in writing
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or similar
- sound knowledge of regulatory requirements for local financial market
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.