SA(Deal Strategy)-Industrial Products&Services-Consulting-Advisory_SH
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhong Tian LLP
- 13 Nov 17 2017-11-13
In PwC Consulting, our work is to help organisations of all shapes and sizes grow faster and work smarter by solving their most complex business issues, from strategy to implementation. Our client might need help entering new markets, addressing the challenges created by organisational change, driving innovation within the organisation, or solving whatever complex issues they might face. We work with inspiring leaders of different industries to deliver results they can measure with a standard of client service that’s truly second to none.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Our Strategy team assists domestic and foreign corporate and private equity clients in development and implementation of M&A, investment and alliance strategies. Due to the rapid growth of this part of our business, we are now hiring Manager and Principal.
The role of the Manager and Principal is to develop business and delivery projects, which include corporate strategy, commercial due diligence, acquisition target search & screen, market entry, outbound investment strategy, etc. As the Strategy group works closely with our Deals team, you will also be expected to learn about the whole deal process and get involved in later stages of the deal, including negotiations and completion.
The Manager and Principal will deliver projects, prepare proposals, coach the junior staff in the team, and contribute towards business development efforts.
• MBA not a requirement, minimum Bachelor degree from top university;
• Excellent English and Mandarin;
• At least 3-5 relevant working experience preferably from a consulting firm, candidates from manufacturing industry also welcome if have relevant experience in corporate strategy or business development;
• Ideally have M&A project experien; and
• Analytical, independent, responsible, good team member.