SG Securities - Head of IT -ITEC/DIR - Shanghai -20190307001 - Information Technology Shanghai - China
Main Responsibilities /Accountabilities / Tasks
- Build credible and trust-based relationships with key stakeholders locally and regionally.
- Ensure delivery of key ongoing programs and business developments. These include significant local application, global applications rollouts and expansion of business.
- Develop medium term plan for the growth and development in the China Securities, especially the technology strategy to support a push to more client focused business
Responsible of Application management
- Responsible for technical direction in line with global SG strategic orientation
- Ensure global standard are applied and propose adapted solution to business needs
- Ensure high standard of IT security and risk control framework (including regulation aspects), working in collaboration with the Global IT Risk Management
- Work with Global Production Services teams within Group Resources, deliver high levels of operational service performance for China business users and end clients
- Advise senior management on IT related projects and risk
- Ensure proper escalation to senior management for critical production issue
- Managing all regulators IT related information
- Full compliance with internal standards, policies and procedures for project management, systems development and IT risk management; ensure compliance with any external regulatory or market standards and practices in which SG is operating locally and in the region.
- Run: ensure quality of the production
- Change: accurate project delivery and business engagement in line with local business priorities
- Vendor and offshore management
- Define, manage and execute the IT budget in line with business strategy
- Preparation and agreement of annual plans, budgets
- Develop China Securities team in line with business plan, making best use of internal SG staff and external hires in line with SG recruitment policies
- Set high level performance management
- Manage the recruitment, development, retention and performance management of the IT staff working within the team. Develop clear job descriptions, objectives and priorities for all staff
- Manage consultants, vendors, contractors retained in line with SG policies, standards and practices, taking into account of any local regulatory or legal requirements.
- Communication to the team on a regular basis in terms of regional and global IT agenda
- Provide a key link between China Securities business lines and IT Infrastructure / Service Management in the region, assisting the business in the implementation of their Strategy and representing the views of the IT Department at any group related forums
- Agree with the business SLAs for all direct and indirect services delivered by the IT Department
All our positions are open to people with disabilities Profile Candidate Profile: Working Experience /Technical Skills & Know how
Above 10 years of experience in Finance IT, of which at least 3 years in CSRC charted Securities or fund industry.
Culturally sensitive, able to manage and lead people in a multi-cultural environment
Relationship Management, able to work through collaboration and influence; politically adept with influencing skills and able to quickly tune into how decisions can be made in a new organization Skills & Competencies:
Strong skill on people management & client relationship management
Knowledge of Securities systems is important
Excellent communication skills
Client focus, result oriented and challenge seeking
High level of autonomy and proactive mindset
Ability to work under pressure
Fluent English and Mandarin
The Head of IT for China Securities is responsible for the delivery of Technology to all China's businesses and support functions, to ensure the needs of local markets, regulation, clients are fully taken into account by the local and Global product, and for ensuring that SG's global technology strategy anticipates and enables the development of the business in China. He is also responsible for managing the relationships locally with key partners, product line and department including Global Technology Services and relationships with other SG Group entities such as GBIS. Being part of global team structure, the Head of IT for China Securities needs to manage global relationship with functional IT peers.
Job code: 190007HB
Business unit: Societe Generale China Limited
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 01/07/2019